If Something Happened to You, Would Your Family Be Protected?
(Hint: A two-page Will is not enough!)
If you want to learn all the ways that you can protect yourself, your relationship, and your family, give Maria 1 hour of your time. In those 60 minutes, you will learn:
- The 3 documents you must have to protect yourself and AVOID guardianship if you become disabled or mentally incompetent.
- How to completely AVOID probate, which is totally public and can be long and expensive.
- The steps you can take to protect your partner/spouse if something happens to you.
- The documents you must have to make sure your children are with the person you want if you can’t take care of them.
- How to make sure your wishes are followed after your death.
You want to make informed decisions about your family and wealth from a place of confidence, not fear or doubt. Maria is your family’s trusted advisor-- now and in the future, if you can’t be there! She will meet with you and your partner/spouse to discuss your goals, wants and needs, and she will implement a specific, detailed plan for accomplishing your goals and protecting your family.
Simply call 216-228-4791 or fill out the fields in the “Contact Us” section to the right, and you can schedule a consultation with Maria today!